Members receive the following as part of their package:
- 501(c)3 Umbrella Coverage – ensures that all donations are tax deductible.
- Members can participate in the NCCMN Clergy Retirement Plan More information can be found here
- Two (2) Ordained Ministers from each Congregation.
- Two (2) Commissioned/Licensed Ministers from each congregation.
- Background checks for critical ministry volunteers.
Access to selected rates for:
- Group Health Insurance (medical, property, casualty, disability)
- Retirement plans
- Estate Planning / living Trust Seminars
- Real Estate and Property Taxes Services and Advise
- Bookkeeping services at low rates by an independent third party
- NCC&MN is a QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor
- Download our membership application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org